- Families, regardless of race, creed, colour, origin, sex, religion, etc. are entitled to quality child care.
- Quality child care options must be available to families of all income levels.
- Organizations, agencies, and / or individuals providing child care must be accountable for the quality of the service they provide.
- Communication between all parties involved in a quality child care arrangement is essential.
- A quality child care program nurtures the "whole" child including social, physical, intellectual, creative, and emotional development.
- A quality child care program provides a physically and psychologically safe environment for children to explore, learn and grow in.
- Quality programming, nutritious meals & snacks, a health conscious environment, one-on-one positive interactions, stability and constancy of care are essential assets to any quality child care program.
- Providers knowledgeable in Early Childhood Development, enthused about ongoing training, personal development and growth are essential assets to any quality child care program.
- Program and Agency support and monitoring are essential to ensure quality child care.
- Recognizing and accommodating individuality (child, parent and provider) ensures success for all parties in a child care arrangement.
- The well being of every child begins with the well being of the family unit.
- Families need to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Families, who have identified their unique individual needs, have the right to see these needs met in a professional manner.
Our Agency |
Mission Statement |
Apply for Child Care |
Newsletters & Links |
Contacts & Location
Copyright © 2009, Kimmotion Family Day Home Ltd. All Rights Reserved.